Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Out with the old and in with the new

Hello from Balikpapan.

Been here for three weeks now, and I just couldn't find the time to blog between furnishing the house, cleaning it, adapting to the new role as a housewife, looking for new friends, and throwing up.

Yes, brace yourselves for an upcoming Suryoputro Jr!

God really does work in a mysterious way. Back then, when people asked me what would I do in Balikpapan, I always jokingly answered, "beranak," which is true. We planned to move out, settle in the new city, and then try to have kids.

But of course, the test pack came out with two lines just days before I had to fly out. Since the doctor in Jakarta allowed me to fly, off we went that March 24. In result, I could only sit down while Bangun did almost all the moving work.

Now I'm just entering my 7th week, so I still gotta be extra extra careful with everything. And for the last week, the throwing up is getting more frequent, my stomach feels big and bloated all the time (I mean it--round the clock. Kembung sepanjang hari), I feel sleepy all day and not to forget nauseous.

In short, I feel like shit. But every mother I know keeps telling me it's gonna worth it in the end, so hang on, baby, we still have a long long way to go!

No comments: